F Vail

Rumor has it Katz ski’s in designer jeans.
100%
1670624326829.jpeg

Does Rob Katz Ski in Jeans?

Pique: To wrap up, we have a very important question sent to us from the community: Do you indeed ski in jeans?

RK: No, I do not ski in jeans, but I think that was somewhat self-evident.

The best thing about that is I got a text from my son, who is in college. Somebody in his fraternity who was in Whistler took a picture of (the “Rob Katz Skis in Jeans” sticker) and sent it to me. So I have it on my phone, and there’s part of me that wants to run out there and put up my own set of stickers.

Pique: What would your stickers say?

RK: I have shown self-restraint already so I’m not going to (comment). [Laughter] I’m just going to embrace it. And, for the record, because I don’t want there to be any misleading (information) out there, I have skied in jeans, back when I was 10 years old. Hunter Mountain, jeans, gators, that’s exactly where I did my initial skiing. And guess what? Everyone else at Hunter Mountain skied in jeans and New York Jets jerseys. You can’t be snobby. Everyone who learns how to ski comes to this sport in different ways.

From what I can gather in interviews (which are really hard to take because he spews bad corp speak) is that his only connection to skiing is that. Bus or family trip to Hunter from Jersey. Not many. Then he buckled down in school to become a finance titan, not really skiing much. He doesnt seem to have a wiki to show his bio and education. He sort of fell into this CEO job while working very high up in the financial maze (its always those guys) that eventually owned the place, and my funny fantasy guess is that, when they wanted somebody to run Vail assets, they called out, hey, who skis? and Rob said, hey, me, Huntah boy! You got it Rob. Now fix it. He returned well for years, but, left a real mess.

From what I can gather in interviews (which are really hard to take because he spews bad corp speak) is that his only connection to skiing is that. Bus or family trip to Hunter from Jersey. Not many. Then he buckled down in school to become a finance titan, not really skiing much. He doesnt seem to have a wiki to show his bio and education. He sort of fell into this CEO job while working very high up in the financial maze (its always those guys) that eventually owned the place, and my funny fantasy guess is that, when they wanted somebody to run Vail assets, they called out, hey, who skis? and Rob said, hey, me, Huntah boy! You got it Rob. Now fix it. He returned well for years, but, left a real mess.
And turned the reigns over to a marketing wizard from Pepsi.
At least at Pepsi ya can just put that shit on a shelf or in a tap untill some sucker buys it.

She sold addictive substances.

She's responsible for the incredubly bland and soulless websites. That's her before she was CEO. It scares me to think how little serious grey matter is under her hair.

Three runs in three hours at $towe. Seems they made some $ on the ancillary attachment beer though.

Um. WTAF.

Screenshot_20221224-125356_Facebook.jpg

Back