Enjoy this Thread Responsibly

At the corner of Sand creek and wolf rd in Colonie, I guess time flies a bit, I found one little thing on google shows a picture looks like it’s from the 50’s but it was around in the late 70’ s guess it didn’t last long after

Sand creek and wolf was in my zone back in the late 80s and early 90s but I don’t remember it. I wonder if I ever ate there when I was younger

I’m sorry to report that I need to retract my blanket endorsement of WT 101. Russell’s is still good though

It’s never had an age statement on it but in the past, the youngest whiskey in it was 8 yrs old (so IF it had an age statement it would be 8 years) and some of it was up to 12 yrs. That is no longer the case. It’s still good but not nearly as good.

Picked up The Glenlivet Caribbean Reserve because....why not? I’m a sucker? Who knows? “Selectively aged” in casks that previously held Caribbean rum. It’s alright. While I wouldn’t say it’s as sweet (with tropical fruit) as advertised (which is a good thing), it isn’t spectacular or noteworthy...although it is easy drinking.

I thought for a young, relatively inexpensive scotch it was pretty good. It’s definitely entry level though. Your palate has evolved past it’s already.

That only means your customers can sell me more shit! Really, you prolly look at me and say, “yeah....THAT’S the drinker (sucker) my clients need”.:ROFLMAO:

Back