Coronavirus and Skiing

Another big overnight!

I think knowledge is evolving, it makes sense the we'd know more after a while. Yea they told you you'd be free after the vax and that isn't totally true. They should probably have known that supply issues and vax resistance would limit success.

I'm not claiming to know shit or that the Wuhan Lab was the source, just that it's a possibility. How many virology labs are there in China? This world famous one is 8 blocks from the market that was tagged as the source.

Lifts: What if you are vaxed and still want to ride alone? I'm not sure what I do, it's not ski season yet. Maybe I'll ride alone and insist on empty chairs in front and in back of me. ?

One thing is likely, I'll do what I did last year, focus on the indies on weekdays. I never caused any liftlines riding alone at Plattekill or McCauley or Snow Ridge or Petersburg Pass or skiing in our woods.

Some people have a hard time seeing the pov of others. IMO hard to be really happy longterm if you can't do that. Sno you're 20 something and your odds are good for a mild infection if you get sick again. Good luck.

LMAO!
I wasn't picking a fight. In fact, I chose my words carefully as to not come across that way. Your comments to Ripitz were very selfish , imo. As RA said, we have bigger issues than stupid chairlifts at ski areas.
Our boy has yet to become a man

Sno you're 20 something and your odds are good for a mild infection if you get sick again. Good luck.
Your odds are very good too- since you had it and got vaxed. If you’re unlucky enough to get sick again, it will most likely be mild.

This is true. I'm still holding out hope for him.
I still say it ain't gonna happen until the lil fella gets punched.
It’s crazy but kids don’t fight anymore. Neither of mine have ever been in a fight either, which I guess is good.

Lifts: What if you are vaxed and still want to ride alone?
What if I want to smoke a bowl and don’t want to share?
Maybe I'll ride alone and insist on empty chairs in front and in back of me. ?

Most of our lift rides were walk on last season. The most we waited was 5 minutes so I don’t think my pod caused an unnecessary burden for anyone. Looking forward to riding with you one day Sno.

Back