Coronavirus and Skiing

According to ny anyone with a BMI over 30 is eligible for a shot
That is a lot of people.
I am lucky I work in education.

According to ny anyone with a BMI over 30 is eligible for a shot
That is a lot of people.
I am lucky I work in education.
I’ll believe it when I see it. I was literally in the building with an appointment and an eligibility letter in my hand and I was turned around. NYS sucks. There’s nothing we can’t fuck up

I’ll believe it when I see it. I was literally in the building with an appointment and an eligibility letter in my hand and I was turned around. NYS sucks. There’s nothing we can’t fuck up
You were very unfortunate I know people that walked in with letters of bullshit and had no problems at all

What was their reasoning?
They seemed to be picking and choosing which 1B businesses were eligible for the particular batch of vaccines they were distributing. I don’t know if it was a state rule, a county rule, the individuals’ incompetence or if I was just dealing with another little Napoleon. I suspect it’s the latter.

I don't suffer from either affliction, but you're right, that will include a large swath of the NYS population. If you're in that boat, get vaccinated and then address the reason why you're eligible, because that will kill you as well.
I have high BP, I take meds for it. Maybe I can address it by retiring in 3 years.

Back