Coronavirus and Skiing

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...vaccine-supplies-n1258587?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_nn

Production is about to increase dramatically. Connecticut just announced they will gradually open up eligibility to ages 16+ by May 3rd, which is the minimum age the Pfizer vaccine is currently approved for. I expect other states to follow a similar trend as it's all based on supply.

And tjf, I think that there are multiple factors leading to increased supply, and it's not all due to who's in the White House. Having a president more focused on overturning the election in the first month certainly didn't help things, but it's impossible to know how much effect it really had.
Well what you think really does not matter. Elon Musk is producing more cars now. It had nothing to do with incentives or who is in office. It has everything to do with ramping up production. We have 7 billion people to vaccinate. It started in December, Its just beginning to ramp up.

Please take a hike from this forum.

You aren't the boss of me

Thank you for being polite

My comment was only directed to Snoreloco as he called me a liar. If he want's to talk like a man, I will treat him like a man instead of the little pussy he is. I've called someone a liar twice in my life and I was prepared to fight both times. One time I got a fight, the other time the guy was either truly a liar and I called his bluff, or he was a puss.

Rant over

You aren't the boss of me

Thank you for being polite

My comment was only directed to Snoreloco as he called me a liar. If he want's to talk like a man, I will treat him like a man instead of the little pussy he is. I've called someone a liar twice in my life and I was prepared to fight both times. One time I got a fight, the other time the guy was either truly a liar and I called his bluff, or he was a puss.

Rant over
I don’t think calling people names or threatening them is necessary in this situation

Reactions: MC2
I don’t think calling people names or threatening them is necessary in this situation

That's the difference between you and me

For the most part I'm pretty tolerant to peoples comments toward me. If you call me a liar or a thief I'll come after you. Ain't nobody got time for that BS

Last edited:
That's the difference between you and me

For the most part I'm pretty tolerant to peoples comments toward me. If you call me a liar or a thief I'll come after you. Ain't nobody got time for that BS
You have demonstrated the difference between you and a lot of people many times. Name calling and threatening are not acceptable forms of discourse. Why would people want to participate in this forum with the possibility to be subjected to this behavior?

You have demonstrated the difference between you and a lot of people many times. Name calling and threatening are not acceptable forms of discourse. Why would people want to participate in this forum with the possibility to be subjected to this behavior?
I think Camp has been within his rights, this site is sweet you don’t have the pay to play site bs like they have at the dcski website where people who contribute can post free commercials for their own benefit wether they are time share owners at Massanutten or workers for Snowshoe etc

It says right in the rules of the forum to fight your own battles

There's even a whiny form that can be filled out and posted

Feel free to fill one out on me ;)

Back