Coronavirus and Skiing

The king directs things where he sees fit. In a republican county with a loud mouth executive you don't get a vax center. You have to travel. I am pretty sure we have seen the worst of it. I bet by end of April this thing is just about eliminated. Vaccine distribution has picked up but it has nothing to do with who is President.

Last edited:
Whoever makes these signs is a millionaire by now..They just keep adding them and adding them. At Gore they screwed more of them to the wall..They are everywhere. The funny one is on the outside of the lodge..says whoever rides this bus must wear a mask..hmmm..big bus...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...vaccine-supplies-n1258587?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_nn

Production is about to increase dramatically. Connecticut just announced they will gradually open up eligibility to ages 16+ by May 3rd, which is the minimum age the Pfizer vaccine is currently approved for. I expect other states to follow a similar trend as it's all based on supply.

And tjf, I think that there are multiple factors leading to increased supply, and it's not all due to who's in the White House. Having a president more focused on overturning the election in the first month certainly didn't help things, but it's impossible to know how much effect it really had.

Hey Sno. We don’t do politics here anymore. How about you drop it?
Discussion of covid is inherently political. Also, I'm not going to tolerate Camp pushing conspiracies and disinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: MC2
Back