Coronavirus and Skiing

I looked at Loons website and it said singles will not be combined with other groups and that singles will be loaded together. It also said that twosomes will not be loaded with other twosomes. Okay so maybe the lessons are being inconsistent and that really irritates you? Furthermore you're calling others "blocking singles" hypochondriacs? Maybe those people are just trying to follow the published rules because they have respect for the operators trying to make things work... ever think of that?
lol
they were loading the lifts like it was a normal season..
mask rules where not enforced.. it is what it is..no biggie

I looked at Loons website and it said singles will not be combined with other groups and that singles will be loaded together. It also said that twosomes will not be loaded with other twosomes.
That is only for the gondola. It says chairs are loaded full. In practice, they ask groups at the gondola if they are ok riding with singles. If a bunch of cabins in a row decline, then they put 4 singles in a cabin. Keep in mind it's only a 4 person gondola.

That is only for the gondola. It says chairs are loaded full. In practice, they ask groups at the gondola if they are ok riding with singles. If a bunch of cabins in a row decline, then they put 4 singles in a cabin. Keep in mind it's only a 4 person gondola.
So I'm just trying to understand, whom are you calling the hypochondriacs?

So I'm just trying to understand, whom are you calling the hypochondriacs?
Personally, anyone that wears a mask outdoors or in a car riding alone. Study after study, but more importantly, just common sense , masks not needed outdoors or in a car by yourself!

Personally, anyone that wears a mask outdoors or in a car riding alone. Study after study, but more importantly, just common sense , masks not needed outdoors or in a car by yourself!
I'm still not clear on what he was talking about. Gondola, Chair or?

As for those riding in cars I agree. But what I've observed of some people, my wife included, she is so focused on other tasks she will forget to take her mask off after leaving the grocery store and come in the house with it still on.

I'm still not clear on what he was talking about. Gondola, Chair or?
At Loon, you're allowed to ask for your own gondola cabin if you are a group, but everyone is expected to ride with other people on chairs unless you're already a group of 4 or are in ski school.

At Loon, you're allowed to ask for your own gondola cabin if you are a group, but everyone is expected to ride with other people on chairs unless you're already a group of 4 or are in ski school.
So are you calling those groups that want their own gondola hypochondriacs?

Back