Coronavirus and Skiing

86 is about 9% , or 8.6% if you are an engineer.
Enough to cause some problems, or at least major overtime

mm
Unless of course it's Vail Resorts. Then the lines just grow to EPIC proportions and they can claim this is a "new outdoor experience" they're providing to customers :ROFLMAO:

From last season but still relevant in some ways even the though state graph is from 2020. This is from the Mt. Hood Meadows website. Idea is that the person on the left is infectious. For 2022 consider that the two people are indoors when near each other.

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 10.24.43 PM.jpg

Anyone one know what decide this is? Used this after knee replacement surgery. Will help keep you deal with Covid. Never saw any Doctor recommend this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 67
From last season but still relevant in some ways even the though state graph is from 2020. This is from the Mt. Hood Meadows website. Idea is that the person on the left is infectious. For 2022 consider that the two people are indoors when near each other.

View attachment 11863

Good one. When I was at Mt van Hoevenberg last week, some guests blew off wearing masks in the lodge. Pisses me off because this was one of the few places where one was allowed indoors.

Good one. When I was at Mt van Hoevenberg last week, some guests blew off wearing masks in the lodge. Pisses me off because this was one of the few places where one was allowed indoors.
An advantage of wearing a mask indoors is that people who thinks masks are silly tend to stay farther away. ;)

What's different this season is that some people who don't mask indoors are actually fully vaccinated. That's especially true is someone is over 50. The idea that Omicron is resulting is many more breakthrough cases is a shift in thinking from the situation in the fall when Delta was the dominant variant. Since masking isn't required outdoors, not a surprise that there are people who don't bother to mask indoors.

If I was just going to the restroom at Wolf Creek and there was only 1-2 other women around, I didn't bother to mask up. Wasn't inside there restroom for more than 5 minutes. And not really near anyone else.

I usually try to get in the gondola with people who look like they aren't going to care about masks, and I'm usually quite successful at it. That backfired today as I ended up with a group of 6 that insisted on smoking pot the whole ride. Yuck.
I wonder if an N95 will prevent a contact high

I usually try to get in the gondola with people who look like they aren't going to care about masks, and I'm usually quite successful at it. That backfired today as I ended up with a group of 6 that insisted on smoking pot the whole ride. Yuck.
sounds like a good ride
and weed kill the Rona

Didya blow em in or just blow it back out?

An advantage of wearing a mask indoors is that people who thinks masks are silly tend to stay farther away. ;)

What's different this season is that some people who don't mask indoors are actually fully vaccinated. That's especially true is someone is over 50. The idea that Omicron is resulting is many more breakthrough cases is a shift in thinking from the situation in the fall when Delta was the dominant variant. Since masking isn't required outdoors, not a surprise that there are people who don't bother to mask indoors.

If I was just going to the restroom at Wolf Creek and there was only 1-2 other women around, I didn't bother to mask up. Wasn't inside there restroom for more than 5 minutes. And not really near anyone else.

In Lake Placid, I masked up in the lodge, in the Hannaford when I went to get groceries, everywhere. Oh well.

Back