Coronavirus and Skiing

I'm not political, I'm an engineer and only care about data and designing solutions. If we threw out all the politicians and replaced them with engineers, doctors and accountants we'd probably be better in almost every aspect of life.
I take it you're an engineer?

Are you sure they wouldn't be too busy letting all their constituents know that they are engineers to do any actual governing? :LOL:

I believe the ones who didn't even try will be politically unscathed, once it's realized that the areas with severe restrictions did not have better outcomes.
I’m not sure I understand. Are you advocating ‘let’s do nothing’? I’m interested in hearing what you think the best approach would be.

Deer eat their crops.
Sure they do
Deer eat all farmers crops, and there are nuisance permits they can get to legally take and report these deer for proper deer management. These effers just take them whenever the hell they want.

I'll admit to having a burr under my saddle for this community. Not only because they take deer illegally, but I got into with one of them over not wearing a mask in out little local store. It doesn't bother any of them to put themselves before others.

There’s always the Amish, allegedly.
Oh my, more BS from Sinclair Broadcast Group. Mr. Lapp has amazing powers to discern herd immunity without any testing.
1. Immunity to covid 19 is improved with the vaccine when you have had Covid 19.
2. Sharyl Attkinsen, following Sinclair company rules, allows this guy to blather on and does not question him.
3. It is great that the Amish hate the government that supports their right to live the way they live. I guess Lapp fails to understand the irony of his statement.
4. It seems they do take the polio vaccine.

I’m not sure I understand. Are you advocating ‘let’s do nothing’? I’m interested in hearing what you think the best approach would be.
I'm not advocating for "doing nothing". State and local governments should make it as easy as possible to get vaccinated/boosted, make treatments like monoclonal antibodies easily accessible for those who do get sick, and expand hospital capacity where needed. These are not restrictions, but they are actions that will save lives. This is largely what Colorado and Vermont have done to manage the current wave.

I'm not political, I'm an engineer and only care about data and designing solutions. If we threw out all the politicians and replaced them with engineers, doctors and accountants we'd probably be better in almost every aspect of life.

I'd agree with that statement if you left the bean counters out of it. Too many companies have been ruined by people who only care about the numbers and stock prices, and not the big picture. Like GE, Boeing, The Big Three......

Back