Belleayre Conditions

I’ll be there tomorrow with sharp SL skis. I’m guessing everything will set up with the cold temps tonight.

I just heard that Bell is sold out for tomorrow, at least for online tickets. Do they hold back some for walk ups?

Unfortunately no. I think the free ticket that comes w passes is blacked out on holidays too but I would clambake check that point if you have a hook up.

I just heard that Bell is sold out for tomorrow, at least for online tickets. Do they hold back some for walk ups?
But Brown, they may have a thing since you are a patrolloer/walk up. I know there is all kinds of wierd free bees (well deserved) for patrollers

Heard it was hard as a rock today even though it was raining. My friend that’s a die hard did one and done.

I’m skipping it tomorrow, give it a shot Sunday with low hopes. I just looked and both tomorrow and Sunday are sold out. They don’t hold any for walk ups, but the free ticket that comes with a season pass as well as the 50% discounted one should be able to be used.

But Brown, they may have a thing since you are a patrolloer/walk up. I know there is all kinds of wierd free bees (well deserved) for patrollers
Yeah, I could probably figure something out at this point if I had to. I’m missing tomorrow unfortunately. Somehow a bathroom remodel got scheduled right in the middle of ski season. My friend that tried to buy tickets got reservations at Windham so she’s good to go.

Back