Belleayre Conditions

Heard it was hard as a rock today even though it was raining. My friend that’s a die hard did one and done.

I’m skipping it tomorrow, give it a shot Sunday with low hopes. I just looked and both tomorrow and Sunday are sold out. They don’t hold any for walk ups, but the free ticket that comes with a season pass as well as the 50% discounted one should be able to be used.
Free and 1/2 price tickets , blacked out on Holidays. Double check

Attachments

• 30014B03-44C7-4A5B-9838-8B35C742BC1D.jpeg
    30014B03-44C7-4A5B-9838-8B35C742BC1D.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 42
Yeah, I could probably figure something out at this point if I had to. I’m missing tomorrow unfortunately. Somehow a bathroom remodel got scheduled right in the middle of ski season. My friend that tried to buy tickets got reservations at Windham so she’s good to go.
You are a better man than I…… been doing one for 2 years now….

with sharp SL skis. I’m guessing everything will set up with the cold temps tonight.
FTW, Thank you for the remindeR

Any reports from the hill this am appreciated. I actually think things could soften.

Any reports from the hill this am appreciated. I actually think things could soften.
Two quotes from friends about conditions this morning:

"Ehhh, decent recovery all things considered but the gnar is lurking. Upper belleayre run under guns nice"

and

"Snow has been fun. Great recovery!!"

Belle #26 today - fast and furious. Not ideal for the holiday crowd but pretty great all things considered. Beautiful day, crowds pretty light. #7 was down most of the day and #6 was still just a few minute wait.

Upper Belle Run is getting blasted - guns have been running all day. Could be a great day tomorrow for you bumpists.

R0001350.jpg
R0001347.jpg

Back