Belleayre Conditions

Wow thanks for the intel. I was at exit 19 at about 1:30 and decided to continue on. Possibly a tactical error!

I did get to have a beer with Ed and meet his dogs. :)

Tomorrow will be Gore or Titus for me but maybe the Cats on Monday.

Great day today - light crowds - even an hour of bluebird. As Country said, Belle Run was the run of the day. I pretty much lapped that all day because it was glorious.

R0001376.jpg
R0001371.jpg
R0001357.jpg
R0001377.jpg

Last edited:
I saw he has a beer

I thought it was pretty fun today. Seneca top to bottom has sweet gun pow. Probably did that six times. Guns were going on Algonquin, Wana, and Winisook in the morning. Day shift must have started them after 7 because there wasn’t much on them until the afternoon. Belleayre run had snowmaking yesterday and the blow over into tongora was pretty nice.

2” or so of fresh fell through the day. Ducked the rope on lower cathedral in the afternoon and it was the definition of dust on crust, but fun riding light and making lots of turns where nobody had been.

Overall, another great recovery after yet another warm and rain event. Very thankful for the new snowmaking system. If we had this winter five-ten years ago only half the mountain would be open.

Who's skiing Belle on Tuesday?

Back