ATV vs Side-by-Side

I think that smaller (40 mile range) machine is perfect for our use.
There's no doubt in my mind that you're 💯 percent correct. My previous ranger was the 570, mid size. The thing did absolutely everything I ever wanted to do. It had a major benefit over my full-size 1000 in that it would go through the woods like a rabbit. It was only a 2 seater and much narrower. Not much wider than a wheeler. That said, the power, torque, and size of this 1000 is more impressive. It's nice to have 3 seatbelts and it definitely can get out of the way. Bottom line is I'd get the 1000 again, over the 570, if I could afford it.

I could be totally wrong about how. I'm gonna use that thing but I'm not imagining taking it off my property.

We'll also get a tractor in the next few years, for heavy duty plowing.

My closest neighbor hasn't been happy with the noise we've been making and i'd like to enter into the picture quietly if I could.

We've been neighbors for 20 years and we've always been model citizens quiet no lights. Nothing really, some wood smoke. Plus we bought the land behind both of us quasi protecting our flank!

I bought a Polaris Ranger 570 Premium last year, and I find it to be the perfect size for my property. I paid just over $15k for it, and I think it's insane to pay a minimum of $29k just to say I have an EV...:unsure:

I bought a Polaris Ranger 570 Premium last year, and I find it to be the perfect size for my property. I paid just over $15k for it, and I think it's insane to pay a minimum of $29k just to say I have an EV...:unsure:
Yep, great machine! Is it the full-size or mid-size 570.

The SP, mid size. I have my Kioti DK 4210 SE Tractor for heavier tasks. I love the dump box, and the size of it allows me to put it, the tractor, and my truck in my 24' x 24" garage in the winter. (yes, I know I should have built a bigger garage! (y);):ROFLMAO:)

minimum of $29k
I looked six months ago, and saw prices way above that when you add cab, windshield and a few other things you might want. I haven't looked recently.

If it works the way I think it will and he keeps it as long as his cars he may come out ahead of the ball game. In the mean time it's quiet, doesn't stink and no hauling gas from the gas station.

If it works the way I think it will and he keeps it as long as his cars he may come out ahead of the ball game. In the mean time it's quiet, doesn't stink and no hauling gas from the gas station.
For the win is not spending stupid money just to say I have an EV in my book. I'll have this thing the rest of my life, and the minimal amount of gas that I use (literally less than 5 gallons so far this summer). You'll never convince me that an EV is a better deal when it costs twice as much! And, yes I am one of those guys that loves the smell of an ICE, I miss the ole sleds with that glorious 2 stroke smoke smell, as well as the roar from my Hemi!! ;) :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

I really don't want it for any kind of bragging rights. That's not me. I'm thinking it would be lower maintenance. We tried to make the house as low maintenance as possible. I might get an electric lawn mower too, we'll see how much grass I end up with.

I would think that if an electric UTV would last 10 years under normal regular use, I could get 20 out of it. Having fun riding it, sawing and moving firewood that falls on the trails, maybe some light plowing. It will to some extent depend on price. Not paying what I saw last year.

The SP, mid size. I have my Kioti DK 4210 SE Tractor for heavier tasks. I love the dump box, and the size of it allows me to put it, the tractor, and my truck in my 24' x 24" garage in the winter. (yes, I know I should have built a bigger garage! (y);):ROFLMAO:)
Good call. The mid sizes have many benefits, no doubt. The main purpose for my SxS is hunting so the added room will be nice. It seems I'm always giving a couple guys a ride with loaded shotguns! LoL

If I knew it was just going to be me there's no doubt another 570 would've been the way to go.

Back