Whiteface Conditions

Blue skies & sunshine ... They actually started loading the lifts a few minutes EARLY!!!!! I only stayed until about 11:00, but it was a very good morning!

Awesome bluebird day after the wind settled a bit and lifts got running. Skyward was sublime for a few runs between thaw and set up.

Firm and fast morning was good as long as you stayed on edge, another gorgeous bluebird day. Afternoon sugah not so sweet...

First Ski3 card issues today day 5, had to get a new card. Gondi was delayed (still grooming?) so didn’t really delay anything...

I'll be at Whiteface for the first time tomorrow. It looks like there's a risk of wind holds in the afternoon. Which lifts are most prone to going on hold? Wondering how to plan out my day.

Firm and fast morning was good as long as you stayed on edge, another gorgeous bluebird day. Afternoon sugah not so sweet...
+1

From what I heard, the Little Whiteface chair wasn't running in the morning due to staffing issues. When the racers finished their training at around noon, they moved the lifties from the Freeway Chair to Little Whiteface. Also heard that this might have been the final weekend for the Lookout Chair, but I wouldn't take that to the bank.

If it was open Saturday I missed it

Back