Where are the flying cars?

Most people struggle with traffic circles and how to use their blinkers. Having everyone flying around doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
Traffic circles shouldn't be difficult. People not using blinkers, I just don't get it.

Traffic circles shouldn't be difficult. People not using blinkers, I just don't get it.
Driving on the left side of the road with traffic circles is a blast

Yield signs are so confusing though Peter. :D
I've come to the conclusion that on the road, a lot of people are all about beating the other guy. At least in NJ. It makes for unsafe situations.

I've come to the conclusion that on the road, a lot of people are all about beating the other guy. At least in NJ. It makes for unsafe situations.
Driving around and in Milan if ya didn’t drive aggressively with one foot on the gas and one on the brakes ya might cause an accident.
It was a shitshow.

Driving around and in Milan if ya didn’t drive aggressively with one foot on the gas and one on the brakes ya might cause an accident.
It was a shitshow.
I drove some when I was in Italy in the late 80s. My co-worker, who was a native of Florence, wrecked 3 rental cars on that trip. Dude thought he was Vittorio Brambilla.

Don't most cars in Europe have manual transmissions? Either no, or most people power shifted.

Don't most cars in Europe have manual transmissions? Either no, or most people power shifted.
We usually drove a five speed Fiat tiny 4 seater minivan. It felt like ya sat right over the front wheels.
One time we rented a Beamer Sedan too and were styling init.
The roads outside the city were narrow in the mountains so the smaller cars were better.
We did day road trips on the weekends but the trains were much easier than the driving.

Back