Weed.

I can’t even imagine. So sorry. Prayers you are able to find some peace.
it ain’t me. We’re all well here.
Must be another "tirol skier” . There’s many tirols skiing. That one says they're in Long Island.
Haven’t set foot in LI in almost 50 years. The tip is nice.
I too feel for sorry for him and his folks,
I just came across the thread on the inter web and thought it may be useful to put a link to it in here.

Last edited:
Can always use prayers but that "tirol skier" ain’t me.
Glad to hear it. I thought Harvey knew something we didn’t. Still tragic for whomever that Tirol Skier is. I’ll still push the “overpay at the dispensary vs the dealer to make sure you don’t get bad shit” narrative!

Apologies for the mistake. Glad yours are well.

There is absolutely no reason to lace weed with anything. Especially fentanyl! I used to be a daily smoker, but due to random drug tests at my job I had to stop for a few years. I do partake every once in a while now, and I know I have like zero tolerance, but I feel like the average potency has increased tenfold during my hiatus. Or maybe I just smoked a lot of Dirt lol even the cheap stuff these days would have been considered Kind 10years ago IMHO. You have to be a real POS to lace weed...

Glad your people are safe tski. I feel for the families that have lost loved ones. It’s not easy, especially around the holidays.

It’s so unfortunate how much this bullshit has spread. That and meth are scary stuff. The link says the weed in VT wasn’t laced. I’m sure it’s happened though.

Hugs are better than drugs.

I've been outa the loop for a while, and I know The Times They Are a Changing, but I was shocked when I walked into a "CBD Dispensary" on Long Island to find all kinds of buds containing THC. Not just buds either, vape products and edibles too. I was expecting cheesy CBD BS but this seemed like the real deal. I'm not much of a smoker myself anymore, but my GF was not displeased. I guess things might be different Upstate, but I wouldn't be surprised to find something similar very soon...
Read up on Delta 8 THC before procuring anything from these "legal" CDB shops in NY& NJ. It's a legal THC compound often synthesized and sprayed onto otherwise THC free CDB flower. It's loophole bullshit that these "legal shops" are using to trick uneducated users into buying a product that isn't exactly what they think it is.

That said some of these shops are flying in the face of the law and straight up selling the real deal which at this point is still 100% illegal on a rec basis here in NJ and NY. This half in half out legalized bullshit here in NY and NJ is allowing for horrid grey market practices that are really going to cause more harm than good and leave a bad legacy. All the more reason for full force Federal legalization. Know your grower or buy legit med or rec, and never go near grey market concentrates, its most likely not fentanyl but its also most definitely no what you think it is.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 9.54.51 PM.png

I had to take this article down, apparently linking to it is a copyright infringement.

I don't understand. But I'm not taking any chances.

Here's the link that if I post it I won't get sued:

https://www.nationtv.tv/news/social/378921523

Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back