Weed.

Miracle plant it Absolutely is watch CNN had special last night on cannabis make huge improvement on kids with autism.
Can we normalize #marijuana over medicine? Over half of the people in a survey said they're already doing it. Get the details from #NORMLNews: https://bit.ly/36UMiaH

A team of Dutch researchers surveyed over 2,800 medical #cannabis consumers. Over half of respondents (56 percent) reported using cannabis “for the purpose of replacing a prescribed drug.”

Here is all I know, way back in the day friends and I would make brownies, 1 zip to 8 brownies. They would have 1 each and go comatose, I would eat 1 and nothing. Next time round I tried 2, nothing. After that I wrote off edibles and moved on. A few years later I was in CO pretty soon after they had legalized rec. Bought 3 sleeves on gummies, 10mg each, 100mgs per sleeve. Started with three thinking hey these things are legit, I should be careful, hours go by and nothing. A day or so later I sent an entire sleeve, nothing but the feeling that I just ate way too much sugar.

After that I really gave up on edibles, I don't have the same issue with buds or concentrates so as mentioned it really was just not practical. Until I was gifted a free sample of this bag of Doritos 600mg, label said 4 servings. Prior experiences in mind I just send the whole thing. 45 minutes later I got decent effect but it didn't stick around too long. I wish I could tell you what it was, I chalk up to some combo of tolerance and metabolism but I honestly don't know.
This is for you!!

? ? high how it actually works:"From the article:
"We found that acute exercise consistently boosted endocannabinoid levels across studies. The effects were most consistent for a chemical messenger known as anandamide – the so-called “bliss” molecule, which was named, in part, for its positive effects on mood.

Interestingly, we observed this exercise-related boost in endocannabinoids across different types of exercise, including running, swimming and weightlifting, and across individuals with and without preexisting health conditions.
[....]
There are still a lot of questions about the links between endocannabinoids and beneficial effects from exercise. For example, we didn’t see consistent effects for how a chronic exercise regimen, such as a six-week cycling program, might affect resting endocannabinoid levels. Likewise, it isn’t yet clear what the minimum amount of exercise is to get a boost in endocannabinoids, and how .

? ? high how it actually works:"From the article:
"We found that acute exercise consistently boosted endocannabinoid levels across studies. The effects were most consistent for a chemical messenger known as anandamide – the so-called “bliss” molecule, which was named, in part, for its positive effects on mood.

Interestingly, we observed this exercise-related boost in endocannabinoids across different types of exercise, including running, swimming and weightlifting, and across individuals with and without preexisting health conditions.
[....]
There are still a lot of questions about the links between endocannabinoids and beneficial effects from exercise. For example, we didn’t see consistent effects for how a chronic exercise regimen, such as a six-week cycling program, might affect resting endocannabinoid levels. Likewise, it isn’t yet clear what the minimum amount of exercise is to get a boost in endocannabinoids, and how .
I’ll go ahead and collect some data on this tomorrow Scotty. We are at the end of a 78 inch cycle with 11 inches Friday night with all the big lifts kept on wind hold all day today. Tomorrow’s forecast is to be clear, calm and sunny with a high of 31 and a high chance of a wind buffed wonderland. If that all works out it will likely become a 30mg kind of day.

I watch easy Rider
With good coffee and legal cbd from my local head shop nice way to enjoy day with no cable yet because of the new appointment and remember going ski in past
Mj is Mircale plant all Amzing parts of her I very lucky I got to find out through mj being good human and being good friend and family
My life definitely would had been much worse with her in it for 25 years approximately with major mental illness even though I barley use the whole herb anymore because of my financial and live in housing for mental illness and substance abuse which was mostly cannabis and little Cok that I stopped over decade ago little alcohol but pot was always best and most useful for me so hopefully the rest of the world realize this yesterday

Hotty Toddy y’all.

I will watch this tomorrow
The New York State Cannabis Control Board will hold a public meeting of the
Board at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 via real-time live streaming. The public is able to observe
this meeting from a mobile device or computer on our live webcast:

Additional information can be found here: https://cannabis.ny.gov/.

Agenda

• Call to Order
• Welcome & Chair Remarks
• Approval of Meeting Minutes from December 16, 2021 Board Meeting
• Consideration of Delegation of Hiring Authority
• Consideration of Service-Level Agreement for OCM Call Center
• Discussion of Proposed Social and Economic Equity Fund
• Executive Director Report
• Adjourn
• Executive Session

Back