Weed.

Here is all I know, way back in the day friends and I would make brownies, 1 zip to 8 brownies. They would have 1 each and go comatose, I would eat 1 and nothing. Next time round I tried 2, nothing. After that I wrote off edibles and moved on. A few years later I was in CO pretty soon after they had legalized rec. Bought 3 sleeves on gummies, 10mg each, 100mgs per sleeve. Started with three thinking hey these things are legit, I should be careful, hours go by and nothing. A day or so later I sent an entire sleeve, nothing but the feeling that I just ate way too much sugar.

After that I really gave up on edibles, I don't have the same issue with buds or concentrates so as mentioned it really was just not practical. Until I was gifted a free sample of this bag of Doritos 600mg, label said 4 servings. Prior experiences in mind I just send the whole thing. 45 minutes later I got decent effect but it didn't stick around too long. I wish I could tell you what it was, I chalk up to some combo of tolerance and metabolism but I honestly don't know.
I can't hang with you

Another HD patients who uses mjj I agree with them 1999×
Wish I could use like others due I can't use much like I used too now I need it for medical so crazy of this life keeps getting a ranger for me sorry to be negative..
Happy holidays tomorrow be another day.:

QUESTION FOR MEDICAL MJ USERS:

My current morning recipe of trying to make my brain work as a person living with Huntington's Disease: Strawberry Cough, and a "limitless" cocktail. Limitless Cocktail: 40mg of Strattera Powder + Alzheimers Med Powder + Omega 3 Oil because I have dysphagia and can't swallow pills.

I have found a few more strains that work for me too but right now Strawberry Cough, Strawberry Diesel, and Jolly Ranchers are my go tos. I can't really smoke either, but I like wax pens and MAINLY edibles. I also have pancreatic and gallbladder issues that are causing me to be really sick too, so eating has become... a luxury. If I don't have THC in me I can't hold food down.

I found that Sativas actually help me "function" better than Indicas which other HD patients seem to find not very useful. The most common thing I have heard from other medical patients would be Indicas but they give me couch lock. I would like to find some other stuff that are good for nausea and pain too but like I said I don't really like Indicas so Hybrids or Sativas would be best recommendations...

For anyone who find medical marijuana useful, do you have any other particular strains that you like?

Here is all I know, way back in the day friends and I would make brownies, 1 zip to 8 brownies. They would have 1 each and go comatose, I would eat 1 and nothing. Next time round I tried 2, nothing. After that I wrote off edibles and moved on. A few years later I was in CO pretty soon after they had legalized rec. Bought 3 sleeves on gummies, 10mg each, 100mgs per sleeve. Started with three thinking hey these things are legit, I should be careful, hours go by and nothing. A day or so later I sent an entire sleeve, nothing but the feeling that I just ate way too much sugar.

After that I really gave up on edibles, I don't have the same issue with buds or concentrates so as mentioned it really was just not practical. Until I was gifted a free sample of this bag of Doritos 600mg, label said 4 servings. Prior experiences in mind I just send the whole thing. 45 minutes later I got decent effect but it didn't stick around too long. I wish I could tell you what it was, I chalk up to some combo of tolerance and metabolism but I honestly don't know.
Low-A-Life ya just might wanna check yer endocannabinoid levels if yer curious.
Folks “discovered” the endocannabinoid system in the 90s.
All animals have it.
Here’s a start.

2. Are Cannabinoids in every person?

Cannabinoids are found in every person. What makes it different is the level of neurotransmitter that is present in a person's body. Some people don't have any or just a small amount in their bodies and some have a large concentration of it.

A study was conducted to test this theory. They took blood samples from people and then gave the participants edible marijuana to see if there would be an increase in cannabinoid levels after the consumption of the product. The results were positive for those who had low levels of neurotransmitter, but not for those who had high levels already existent in their system.

I ain’t callin ya a dummy, it’s just a simplified summary on the inter webs,

I found that Sativas actually help me "function" better than Indicas which other HD patients seem to find not very useful. The most common thing I have heard from other medical patients would be Indicas but they give me couch lock. I would like to find some other stuff that are good for nausea and pain too but like I said I don't really like Indicas so Hybrids or Sativas would be best recommendations...

For anyone who find medical marijuana useful, do you have any other particular strains that you like?
Scotty, I'm primarily a rec user but do use marijuana and cbd to treat migraines with great success. Based on what you describe it sounds like generally we are looking for very different effects. I enjoy indica, to this day the best strain I've had the fortune of trying was Tom Ford Pink Kush while out in Whistler. I later found out this strain is impossible to find outside of BC and generally is only found on Van Island. Really kind stuff if your in need of deep body relaxation after a hard day of skiing, riding or physical labor.

All that aside and by no means claiming to be an expert, Blue Dream has many of the qualities you seem to be looking for. Its definitely a hybrid but leans Sativa. Not sure if its something available through your medical supplier but after some research it might be worth checking out.

Scotty, I'm primarily a rec user but do use marijuana and cbd to treat migraines with great success. Based on what you describe it sounds like generally we are looking for very different effects. I enjoy indica, to this day the best strain I've had the fortune of trying was Tom Ford Pink Kush while out in Whistler. I later found out this strain is impossible to find outside of BC and generally is only found on Van Island. Really kind stuff if your in need of deep body relaxation after a hard day of skiing, riding or physical labor.

All that aside and by no means claiming to be an expert, Blue Dream has many of the qualities you seem to be looking for. Its definitely a hybrid but leans Sativa. Not sure if its something available through your medical supplier but after some research it might be worth checking out.
Do y'all know what the %’s & concentrations are of the different cannabinoids in the different names (strains)?
They are known to have different physiological/neurological effects.
CBD and THC are the two main ones studied, allegedly.

Do y'all know what the %’s & concentrations are of the different cannabinoids in the different names (strains)?
All regulated cAnAbIz is required to list every compound from CBT to TAC whatever those are :rolleyes:. Here's an example,
20211223_222441.jpg

I don't get into the weeds about this stuff.

All regulated cAnAbIz is required to list every compound from CBT to TAC whatever those are :rolleyes:. Here's an example,
I don't get into the weeds about this stuff.
LA Life,
On that label there, it looks like TAC is the sum total of the others listed. Total Assayed Cannabinoids (TAC), allegedly.
The numbers listed look like they add up.
CBT is a head scratcher, could be a number of things.

Those listed are only the noids they’ve “officially” assayed for and reported on their “official” label.
There’s many more other “natural” cannabinoids and many more when they're combusted and/or metabolized. YMMV.

Merry Christmas.

Back