Weed.

A dozen years ago Skorton, the President of Cornell, said in his commencement speech,
“If you learn anything at Cornell, learn to ask for help.”...
"there are an infinite number of bad jokes about men who would rather drive around lost than ask for directions—and it’s still a problem for me even in this era of GPS. But seeking help when you need it is a sign of strength not weakness."

I bummed for a week or so before turkey day once, then we all peed in the snow"I quit” just down the mountain from Smugg’s.
Still skied that winter around CNY as I worked the 4-12 evening shift at a data center way before the internet was thought of.
Takes some skill to dot the i and cross the t.

I’ll never be done. The adventure just moves in a new direction. Our Peanut is my biggest one yet. It’s fun hanging out with you guys. I appreciate everyone on this forum. You all are good people.

Back on topic, I’ve been taking a break and I really don’t miss it. If all goes well though and we don’t get Covid, I’m gonna smoke a big fat joint at Magic on New Year's.

Don't overdoer Rip, anytime I take a tolerance break I'm shocked by how strongly it effects me first time back. Then second round is all back to normal and which is disappointing. I also have an oddly high tolerance tho, particularly with edibles 600mg or more just to feel it, not really practical.

Don't overdoer Rip, anytime I take a tolerance break I'm shocked by how strongly it effects me first time back. Then second round is all back to normal and which is disappointing. I also have an oddly high tolerance tho, particularly with edibles 600mg or more just to feel it, not really practical.
Wtf? ?

I micro dose 3 or 4 mg and it’s perfect. 7 or 8 and I have a peaking moment of paranoia but it’s extremely short lived and easy to talk my way right out of it. 15 mg and I better be in motion skiing or riding or I’m a little too high to function.

600 is insane to me!

I won’t go into the details of our interactions as I don’t feel it would be constructive. I was introduced to him in Cham by Gary Bigham. The party scene at the time was pretty heavy. In Big Sky I had to protect a female employee. We’ll just leave it at that.

I met lots of one of a kind people in my ski bum travels. Many living life to the fullest. Some of them beyond. Dean was like a pitbull. Once he latched on to something he wasn’t letting go. Lots of mental health problems with people living that lifestyle. Depression, addiction and manic behavior run rampant and are rarely addressed. It’s also one of the reasons I stopped chasing it. I was happy to get out alive.

Take care of yourself RA. You have a lot of reasons to stay healthy.
You need to write a book about your adventures!

Wtf? ?

I micro dose 3 or 4 mg and it’s perfect. 7 or 8 and I have a peaking moment of paranoia but it’s extremely short lived and easy to talk my way right out of it. 15 mg and I better be in motion skiing or riding or I’m a little too high to function.

600 is insane to me!
Dude! Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one confused.

Back