Weed.

You need to write a book about your adventures!
Ha! I appreciate that. One of misadventures would definitely be bigger. Writing for the front page once was stressful enough.

Last edited:
Just imagine the fun we would have if it snowed.
Forecast here is calling for up to 50 inches up at top shack by Saturday evening with continued precipitation until the following Saturday! I’m rooting for you guys out there but Ma does what Ma does.

It could rain to the roof here, the forecasters won’t commit to anything. If it gets good I’ll post up some stoke.

It’s been full on droughty right up to Christmas. This is pretty rad if it comes through. Temps at lower elevations are much warmer. It’s iffy at 9300, the base of Snowbowl.

7AB88A66-C38D-467C-B79F-10721035A4FA.jpeg

It’s been full on droughty right up to Christmas. This is pretty rad if it comes through. Temps at lower elevations are much warmer. It’s iffy at 9300, the base of Snowbowl.

View attachment 11529
LOL in the east if it ain't iffy we probably aren't even in the game.

What's the elevation of that forecast?

BTW it's HILARIOUS that Friday's Forecast of 23-to-29 inches only qualifies for a Winter Weather Advisory.

What's it take for a Winter Storm Warming?

If it is going to snow where you are, you could start an AZ Conditions thread. ?

LOL in the east if it ain't iffy we probably aren't even in the game.

What's the elevation of that forecast?

BTW it's HILARIOUS that Friday's Forecast of 23-to-29 inches only qualifies for a Winter Weather Advisory.

What's it take for a Winter Storm Warming?

If it is going to snow where you are, you could start an AZ Conditions thread. ?
Will do.

That forecast is for 11,500. That’s the top of the Agassiz lift.

Top Shack during a similar December event, 2017.
15CE1100-8DBB-4C0F-BC75-375E62207770.jpeg

I’ll go move my local ramblings now into a new, conditions thread.

Last edited:
Dude! Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one confused.
Here is all I know, way back in the day friends and I would make brownies, 1 zip to 8 brownies. They would have 1 each and go comatose, I would eat 1 and nothing. Next time round I tried 2, nothing. After that I wrote off edibles and moved on. A few years later I was in CO pretty soon after they had legalized rec. Bought 3 sleeves on gummies, 10mg each, 100mgs per sleeve. Started with three thinking hey these things are legit, I should be careful, hours go by and nothing. A day or so later I sent an entire sleeve, nothing but the feeling that I just ate way too much sugar.

After that I really gave up on edibles, I don't have the same issue with buds or concentrates so as mentioned it really was just not practical. Until I was gifted a free sample of this bag of Doritos 600mg, label said 4 servings. Prior experiences in mind I just send the whole thing. 45 minutes later I got decent effect but it didn't stick around too long. I wish I could tell you what it was, I chalk up to some combo of tolerance and metabolism but I honestly don't know.

Back