To Heat, or Not to Heat, That is the Question

HOLY!
Last year I paid 250/ton for my pellets. This year, early purchase, was 275/ton, I'm glad I got them because now the same pellets are 335/ton.
Fuel oil way up.
Gas way up.
Better put a sweater on, folks.
It's getting, or has been, insane.

HOLY!
Last year I paid 250/ton for my pellets. This year, early purchase, was 275/ton, I'm glad I got them because now the same pellets are 335/ton.
Fuel oil way up.
Gas way up.
Better put a sweater on, folks.
It's getting, or has been, insane.
$250 to $335 is a 34% increase - no price gouging going on here (sarcasm).:cautious:

Last November My lawn and driveway guy wanted a 70.3 per cent increase ......said nope saved 2700 /yr. Had my Ariens 9hp snowblower serviced and new carb ,the bought EGo Electric Mower and an Ego electric Trimmer both with Lithium ion batteries and 2 Quick chargers total spent 700 bucks net savings 2k plus the savings on gas ,oil , maintenance etc . From here on it's saves 2.7 k a year

Last edited:
Yea my lawn guy went up $5 a week that seemed reasonable.

Not looking forward to plowing bills this winter for sure.

$250 to $335 is a 34% increase - no price gouging going on here (sarcasm).:cautious:
Dude, everything is really out of control right now. I'm hunkering in. Feels like she's gonna get worse.
All I need is some snow and gas money, and I'm alright.

Last November My lawn and driveway guy wanted a 70.3 per cent increase ......said nope saved 2700 /yr. Had my Ariens 9hp snowblower serviced and new carb ,the bought EGo Electric Mower and an Ego electric Trimmer both with Lithium ion batteries and 2 Quick chargers total spent 700 bucks net savings 2k plus the savings on gas ,oil , maintenance etc . From here on it's saves 2.7 k a year
Good deal
I replaced my leaf blower with battery operated and love it.
I mow too much to invest in an battery powered mower.

Bunch of smart money guys around here....
What will it take for this insanity to stop?
From my chair it feels like we need to hit bottom (recession) be4 anything will get better.
Thoughts?
When the big Swiss bank is teeterin it might tells ya somethin.

Back