The Ugh Thread

Haha! Happy birthday Ripitz and how the F do you remember things like that?
You need to meet Rip RA. He's loaded with surprising shit. The only thing that would have made that last Powderdaize better would have been you and Cody ripping it with us.

Yeah, 48 on Sunday.

Happy Birthday my man!

I guess I’ve been telling the guys I’m working with that I’m almost 50 during conversations about aging, riding, injuries, pain etc. so they’re calling it my almost 50th birthday-day.

I have been doing this my whole life. Rounding it up seems to make the transition easier somehow!

You need to meet Rip RA. He's loaded with surprising shit. The only thing that would have made that last Powderdaize better would have been you and Cody ripping it with us.

Happy Birthday my man!

I have been doing this my whole life. Rounding it up seems to make the transition easier somehow!
I really want to get out there to ski but life and stuff gets in the way or has so far.

Thanks man!

Haha! Happy birthday Ripitz and how the F do you remember things like that? Yeah, 48 on Sunday. I guess I’ve been telling the guys I’m working with that I’m almost 50 during conversations about aging, riding, injuries, pain etc. so they’re calling it my almost 50th birthday-day.

Happy birthday buddy. Vibes.
It’s only a number!
IMG_3672.jpeg

Last edited:
Ugh... Just found out The Warren Miller movie isn't making a Rochester stop for the second year in a row 😡

Back