The Ugh Thread

I just got some great news from my doctor and the medical terminology in the chest x-ray report was interpreted by my so a medical professional in New York City.

The chest actually was a primary concern and basically cutting to the chase there's no fluid in the lungs and there was no venous hypertension which means no backup fluid in the lungs from heart failure so that's great news now the blood work has to be done but it looks like maybe at this point we can rule out congestive heart failure.

So we'll watch and monitor for 4 days and see where we go from here but the second ablation is on the table I'm tremendously relieved and I'm overjoyed that my doc called today so I didn't have to internalize this all weekend. Meanwhile the Pee Fest continues with vigor

I am in the intensive care unit now had uncontrollable High Heart Rate last nite went to ER , situation is changing and becoming more complex....... exhausted physically and mentally
3 Docs in 2 different hospitals conferring and crafting strategy. Tired

Thank you all ,pretty tough day today nothing working, on a last ditch IV drug now whih is a slow to titrate drug .I'm hanging in there but it's challenging given the circumstances I'll be in ICU until ar least Monday,praying this works

Have a great Easter Passover and thanks for listening guys

Back