The Ugh Thread

Wasn't sure where to drop this. Certainly not in Sweet Cars and Trucks.

Wallet terrors are the worst!!
My wife knows where every thing is. Everything that is missing.

She gets a kick out of giving me a hard time.

"Honey have you seen my wallet?"

"Try looking in the thing."

"Can you tell me what the thing is?"

"Sigh I have to do everything around here."

The thing is SOMETIMES she hides it on me. Without even realizing it. She hates clutter and puts it out of site. Clutter is defined as my crucial items that I left on the kitchen table, so I would know exactly where it is when I am running out the door.

Clutter is defined as my crucial items that I left on the kitchen table, so I would know exactly where it is when I am running out the door.
That goes in the wisdom, life lessons and pro tips thread too..., just saying.

My wife knows where every thing is. Everything that is missing.

She gets a kick out of giving me a hard time.

"Honey have you seen my wallet?"

"Try looking in the thing."

"Can you tell me what the thing is?"

"Sigh I have to do everything around here."

The thing is SOMETIMES she hides it on me. Without even realizing it. She hates clutter and puts it out of site. Clutter is defined as my crucial items that I left on the kitchen table, so I would know exactly where it is when I am running out the door.
Oh man I am with your wife on this one. I hate when the table becomes a graveyard for either misfit toys or high priority items.

Wasn't sure where to drop this. Certainly not in Sweet Cars and Trucks.

Brave new world. I am with camp in fully recognizing the power we give away with all this software and connectivity. When the zombi apocalypse comes I am going to pitch my skills to his crew (at least I will have taken wood badge by then so I should be good on fire making, first aid, and foraging).

Back