The Ugh Thread

Yeah we've all been there, it's a guy thing ?. RICE is the right move ,all is not lost my man : PERSPECTIVE

Voltaren is good stuff. I learned about it years ago from an endurance horse board. The horse approved version is very expensive. I used to have to order it from Australia.

Now, I always have some around.

My Advil always expires. I use it once in a blue moon.

Voltaren is good stuff. I learned about it years ago from an endurance horse board. The horse approved version is very expensive. I used to have to order it from Australia.

Now, I always have some around.

My Advil always expires. I use it once in a blue moon.
Horse medicine FTW.

Voltaren is the best. We used to bring some back from Canada whenever we went before you could get it over the counter in the US.

mm

Yep ive used Voltaren before hip replacement , meh for that application ..but then again peeps tell me I've been a Pain in the Ass for years ??

Attachments

• 6AC2F468-7F45-47CE-A9FC-9EF3C1579992.jpeg
    6AC2F468-7F45-47CE-A9FC-9EF3C1579992.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
My uncle was a veterinarian and when we were growing up he treated us for everything. I remember using some anti-inflammatory cream that was “for equine use only”. When you rubbed it into your skin you could taste it almost immediately.

My uncle was a veterinarian and when we were growing up he treated us for everything. I remember using some anti-inflammatory cream that was “for equine use only”. When you rubbed it into your skin you could taste it almost immediately.
DMSO ?

Back