The Ugh Thread

This thread is reaching new, first-world-problem heights.

“I had to kill some time” and “I lost my Rolex”.

Great work, guys.
Get lost and go play in traffic

This thread is reaching new, first-world-problem heights.

“I had to kill some time
On LONG ISLAND, though. That makes it way worse. Plus, it’s the “ugh” thread, not the “oh my god this is so horrible I can’t go on” thread. “Ugh” is supposed to express mild annoyance.
Plus, I live in America so, yeah, it’s the first world. You are correct. And don’t play in traffic. That’s dangerous

Last edited:
When you lose a family heirloom and someone tells you it’s a first world problem it’s hurtful. So yeah, mind your business.
Camp himself posted a terrible loss on the second page of this thread, and after that devastation, it’s kinda hard to get fired up about a non-working Rolex. Sorry for being slightly insensitive though.

Camp himself posted a terrible loss on the second page of this thread, and after that devastation, it’s kinda hard to get fired up about a non-working Rolex. Sorry for being slightly insensitive though.
Ugh means ugh

Different levels of ugh exist, but you know that. When I read that someone may have stolen the watch his Dad gave him it pissed me off. So I'd say he's spot on with his ugh.

Going back to work in person pretty much means not getting much done. I need to readjust to that. I started going in Mondays ? and Wednesdays this week. Monday was ok. Today was chaos. It was great to see my coworkers that I haven't seen in a year and a bit. We all had our pandemic tales to tell.

Anyhow, the ugh is that today I saw my supervisor at about 2 and told her that I would work on cleaning some stuff up. (My idea.) A little after 4, I got a reminder email. Seriously????

Back