The Truck Thread

Unfortunately I think I am going to need a truck before Toyota and Ford get their shit together.

If that cap is durable and goes on and off quick it could be very cool.

Next step for you Harv is to go to a Ford dealership and try laying down diagonal across the bed of a Maverick. It’s probably still too small but maybe they’ll come out with a regular or extended cab and a longer bed in the meantime. Or Toyota will finally make a hybrid Tacoma

If there was a Maverick at a Ford dealer I would definitely go look.

Don't the shorter beds have some kind of accessory that allows you to drop the gate and get a 4x8 sheet in above the wheel wells?

I'm not going to pass on a truck because I can't sleep in it. I'll get a motel room on my way to bohemia, and try to make friends in western NY. Peek n Peak is the farthest NY ski area from HQ, about 6 hours.

As someone who's driven all kinds of trucks, I'd recommend a full-size truck. You'll be surprised how much you'll use it. You could even hang a plow on it and have your snow removal taken care of.

Sounds more like you need to start a Van thread

For Harvey 🙃😁
People who own pickups that climb in and out over the tailgate a lot eventually buy vans because their shins get beat up.

I called it with my “younger “ neighbor who is a carpenter .
I told him I give you a year or two. Sure enough 😂

Especially with the tall trucks these days.

Why choose?

1694574301085.jpeg

Back