The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Had to really scramble on the last three today to eke out a 40, yep its Golf

Dayum @Warp daddy how are you feeling?
Thanks for asking Feeling great Peter

I'm playing golf 2-3 times a week,walking couple miles daily ,lost 14 lbs ,new meds keeping my numbers great for past 4 months . Energy level is best it's been in couple of yrs. Life is good.

Just cancelled a second ablation at St Joe's,my docs here said no immediate need can wait bcuz my HR and BP has been great on the new meds.

The Open starts early morning on Thursday.
Links golf is where it started.
Rory is a favorite,
I’d do better on a links course cause their ain’t any trees and ya get some roll.
Played 27 today. Partner in 9 hole league shot even par.
Nice day to golf.

Rory is a favorite,
I’d do better on a links course cause their ain’t any trees and ya get some roll.
Nice day to golf.
They’re playing at Royal Liverpool where Rory won it last time it was played there.
The UpState's Liverpool Golf Club used to be open year round.
Now it’s a dang Amazon warehouse.

Rory is a favorite,
Nice day to golf.
Harman has a 5 stroke lead over the local Fleetwood after 2 days & more over the rest of them.
Our pro told me on the driving range today we should root for him as his wife is from The Cuse & he’s played our course.

Last edited:
Great weekend got together with old friend and teammate from both grade school and high school who lives in Florida in the winter and CNY during the summer was up here along the St Larry for a wedding.

Hadn't seen Mike in 63 years .

He was a year ahead of me in high school so we had a lot to fill in the blanks and frankly it was as if it were just yesterday

We and our wives had absolutely super time

Played golf this morning shot a 38 .

The thrill of the day was a hero shot on a blind dog leg right went over the pond ,over the trees that blocked the hole and plunked it 9 feet from the PIN... Pure s*** luck but THEN blew the birdie

Last edited:
Back