The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Last time I was there for a practice round we stood next to Dufner on the range then later on followed that rascal around.
He ended up winning it.

Koepka is a beast.
Viktor Hoviland is smaller than I thought but stripes the ball constantly. and should have a decent chance.
Gonna be a nice day again at Oak Hill for the final round.
Koepka and Hoviland are in the last group.
It’s been a great golf tournament in The UpState.
Golfing is fun.

Hope I can play soon ,have some kinda knee tendon thing going on, a tendonitis just Above the knee .

Damn thing been going on for a week so I braced it we'll see ugh always something

Cory Conners is from around the corner of Lake Ontario Canada.
Grew up in Listowel.
Same place as Wayne from Letterkenny fame, so he’s got that goin for him.

Shot another 39 today Riverside Course, Absolutely gorgeous day in the 70's, no wind sunny

Nuttin spectacular just pars and bogies but drove the green on last hole but had a damn triple putt ugh

Shot another 39 today Riverside Course, Absolutely gorgeous day in the 70's, no wind sunny

Nuttin spectacular just pars and bogies but drove the green on last hole but had a damn triple putt ugh
That’s good shooting Mr. Warp.
Keep it going.

Hope I can play soon ,have some kinda knee tendon thing going on, a tendonitis just Above the knee .

Damn thing been going on for a week so I braced it we'll see ugh always something
Is it the left knee (for right handers)?
It gets a lot of torque when coming thru the ball hard.
Folks say to flare the front foot out a bit to reduce stress.

Is it the left knee (for right handers)?
It gets a lot of torque when coming thru the ball hard.
Folks say to flare the front foot out a bit to reduceainful stress.
No right knee, actually it's slightly above it. No pain,just aches when climbing stairs.Brace and Icy Hot is helping

Pretty fugly 42 this am at the easier inland course . Not much good happened cept a few drives

Back