The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Greens here not holding and VERY fast
They’re finally fast here now.
Haven’t left a ball mark since the first weeks of the season.
85 yesterday with 6 doubles, 10 pars, 2 bogeys.
Found three free beers folks must’ve left in the cart’s cooler of a playing partner.
I walk but the cart driver doesn’t drink.
They must’ve been leftovers from the big 2 day scramble.
I'll count it as a W.

Nice round Tski and the brewskis were the exclamation point

Third round this year. Switched to a cheap schrixon ball. No bite but it flies true. Short game cost me. Two greens in regulation. 44/41. Fairways of half moon

Third round this year. Switched to a cheap schrixon ball. No bite but it flies true. Short game cost me. Two greens in regulation. 44/41. Fairways of half moon
Nice round TJ

40 43 for an 83 and won a few bucks vs quota..Only 1 double.
Driver was on except for2 drives, one blocked left into the trees on 7 and a hook to the left also in the trees on 17.
Scrambled for a par and a bogey.
If I could get the irons going could be a contender.
Hitting the ball straight with the irons but not crisply nor high enough.
I should practice but I’d rather just go play..

Out early this am to beat the heat . Putter was Not working on lags ooof,shot a meh 41 on Riverside course ,Had a lost drive on two holes just a fugly round

Out early this am to beat the heat . Putter was Not working on lags ooof,shot a meh 41 on Riverside course ,Had a lost drive on two holes just a fugly round
The heat got to me a bit on the back side yesterday. Even threw an ice cube in the hat later.
Might’ve contributed to a couple brain farts on long putts that weren’t any good.

The heat got to me a bit on the back side yesterday. Even threw an ice cube in the hat later.
Might’ve contributed to a couple brain farts on long putts that weren’t any good.
Know da feelin Tski , I'm witcha der bro

Back