The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Sbob. I never thought about the vax and my doc really pushed me so I did it. Not even sure which one I got. After reading about it today, it looks like one vax is much better than the other.

Covid is rising dramatically worldwide:

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 7.55.59 PM.png

The biggest issue is India, where they are at the levels we were at in the winter.

India is a mess. What a tragedy.
There's a ripping black market for Remdesivir the special expensive med they gave pres Trump. Somehow they have vaxxed less than 2% of the country,

I don't see how we can hide from it. Can we?

Covid is rising dramatically worldwide:
What I don't quite understand is why Canada is such a mess. They have more cases than Dec2020-Jan2021. ND is offering to vaccinate Canadian truck drivers who are crossing the border regular as essential workers.

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.28.48 PM.png

I mean I don't think anyone has beaten it unless everyone has beaten it.
Certainly makes opening up international travel unlikely as long as so many countries are struggling with community spread and ineffective vaccination efforts.

Japan still plans to hold the Summer Olympics. But numbers there aren't looking good in a few metropolitan regions.

I glad I got my 2 vaccine shots I know maybe 30%of om Facebook who absolutely reuse to get it I understand where they coming from I glad I personally got vaccine shots

What I don't quite understand is why Canada is such a mess. They have more cases than Dec2020-Jan2021. ND is offering to vaccinate Canadian truck drivers who are crossing the border regular as essential workers.

View attachment 9166
Canada's issue is they simply don't have any vaccine. Like most drugs, they rely on us to supply them with what they need, and the US hasn't been sharing COVID vaccines with them yet. I have family in Toronto.

I glad I got my 2 vaccine shots I know maybe 30%of om Facebook who absolutely reuse to get it I understand where they coming from I glad I personally got vaccine shots
Just out of curiosity, how do you "understand where they're coming from" by refusing to get vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back