The Mouse Thread

@Peter Minde : the picture you posted made me think of 3D printer results. Led to this video. The traps were set in a barn for 3 nights as a test.

Who would have thought this thread would gain so much traction? Next question, do you move your traps around or do you leave them in the same place?

If you’re not getting mice, move them. If you get one, reset it in the same place. Rodents follows routes. When you figure out their avenues, you almost don’t need to bait them.

Who would have thought this thread would gain so much traction?

You said it yourself. Everyone in the mountains/woods is battling mice. Here in NJ the outdoor poison things do it 100%.

If you got mice, and you put peanut butter on something, they will find it.

But I like setting traps in the basement. It's probably where they are coming in, and you don't have to look at the traps all the time.

But I like setting traps in the basement. It's probably where they are coming in, and you don't have to look at the traps all the time.
True. BUT!! I don't trap in the basement anymore. I had a trap in my basement directly under my bathroom. Whenever I'd go in that room it smelled as if my septic was backing up, coouldn't figure it out. What I discovered was trap that I had forgotten about that had a decaying and extremely stinky mouse in it! It was a gawd awful stench!

Back