The Mouse Thread

This would be like delivery service for my cat!

I have used the humane traps and the snap traps. Now, I just let my cat do the work. He has also caught a couple of snakes that came up through the foundation.

My friend used this in his garage and an even dozen the first night.
Once he tightened up the entrance places he was mouse free.
I always keep my shed door closed all the time to prevent them from sneaking in.

Although? I should just frame my picture and hang it in there .After a nice snowstorm a few years ago I walked out of my shed. I got halfway when I spotted a mouse running around the corner of the shed and made a turn straight towards me from about 30’ away. He stopped at my feet looked up at me and fell over dead! I thought maybe he passed out but when I came back after cleaning the snow half an hour later he was stiff as a board 🙃

I've found this to be the best trap. They fall in it flips back up. You can get a bunch before you have to reload in the peanut butter
Can you post a legit link? I'd like to see it.

I don't know the meaning of FIFY. Looking for a cat or two.

Can you post a legit link? I'd like to see it.
RinneTraps - Flip N Slide Bucket Lid Mouse Trap |Humane or Lethal| |Trap Door Style| |Multi Catch |Auto Reset| |Indoor Outdoor| |No See Kill| |5 Gallon Bucket Compatible| Made in USA (1) See less

I don't know the meaning of FIFY. Looking for a cat or two.
I replaced indeterminate with infinite.

FIFY means "fixed it for you."

Just saying, having a cabin in the woods that I only sleep in 30 nights a year, the mice always win.

Once I am there, I think I can clean that shit up with peanut butter and persistence, and a cat.

Back