The Mouse Thread

Get the kitty cats.
I think I have to. Right now, I'm still going back to NJ every couple weeks to rehearse/play with a band. That's kept me from getting cats to this point, but I think it's becoming untenable. I'm neglecting other stuff.

What Camp said about walls is good advice. Think like a trapper: how are the mice getting to the place where the scat is? Put traps along the route.

Just got one today, after quite a dry spell. That trap is along a wall, under a counter near the stove. It is a good producer. My other trap is in the pantry, where everything is stored in mouse-proof containers. Not as good a producer.

What Camp said about walls is good advice. Think like a trapper: how are the mice getting to the place where the scat is? Put traps along the route.

Just got one today, after quite a dry spell. That trap is along a wall, under a counter near the stove. It is a good producer. My other trap is in the pantry, where everything is stored in mouse-proof containers. Not as good a producer.
Agreed. I've cleaned, re-baited, and relocated my traps to along a wall beneath the counter that's gotten them. Bought another couple traps that I'm going to put in t he basement.

Agreed. I've cleaned, re-baited, and relocated my traps to along a wall beneath the counter that's gotten them. Bought another couple traps that I'm going to put in t he basement.

This thread has taken a bizarre twist. Almost like a competition lol. Who has the most kills 🐁
🤪

You need to think like a varmint .

Stop them from entering!

Thomas caught the (tiny) field mouse in our kitchen last night and brought it to me while I was watching The Godfather. I walked it 100 yards from our house and let it go to fight another day.

thumbnail_20210607_185610.jpg

Back