The Definitive Solution to the Upstate NY Question

Port Jervis and Poughkeepsie might not be considered downstate relative to Long Island, but are downstate when compared to Rouses Point or Niagara Falls, the furthest north and west train stations in New York.

Yeah, that article is about upstate losing representation at the federal level. It doesn’t help define the boundaries but it was an interesting read. Thanks for posting it. For the record, upstate never had any clout anyway. If the state had a similar system to the feds- like maybe each county got one senator- they might have a voice. Trying to figure that out would surely get too political immediately

Yeah, that article is about upstate losing representation at the federal level. It doesn’t help define the boundaries but it was an interesting read. Thanks for posting it. For the record, upstate never had any clout anyway. If the state had a similar system to the feds- like maybe each county got one senator- they might have a voice. Trying to figure that out would surely get too political immediately
That gives too much legislative power to a small number of citizens. We see the flaws in the US Senate. Wyoming has a population of about 590k and Bergen County in NJ has a population of about 930k (NJ has a population of 9.4 million). Where are my 2 Bergen County Senators? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I just googled “upstate” & news and that’s what came up.
Maybe the all-go-rythms want to push the politics.
Thought bout it but still put it up cause it’s upstate shit and could possibly fit in with the definitive question.

Hey any you guys want a new Cong. Rep ? Be happy to donate mine E Lies Stefanik ?, jus sayin'

Back