Sweet Cars and Trucks

Not to go totally off topic or anything, but... as fugly and the Ramapo service area is on the southbound NY Thruway, I've seen some quite cool cars there. Alfa Romeo GTV 6, 1970 Mustang, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti...

Last edited:
Not to go totally off topic or anything, but... as fully and the Ramapo service area is on the southbound NY Thruway, I've seen some quite cool cars there. Alfa Romeo GTV 6, 1970 Mustang, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti...
Sweeet! while working on the Marriots addition they had some super cool cars going in and out of their driveway, he showed me his huge garage with stalls like a service garage, he tinkere on his cars as well, in 2008 their 13 million dollar new home under construction caught fire, some say it was cloths from staining that spontaneously combusted, whatever it was that one job saved our company when the economy suddenly sunk, we go to build a 13 million dollar house a 2nd time, with as tight of security as I had ever seen at a job site

Buddy of mine had one of these in a convertible. Totally sweet car. It was tubbed, built motor w/blower, and nitrous. Wild ride.
My contender for most outrageous. In college, I knew a guy that turned a Chevy Vega, of al things, into a drag racer. Who knows how he managed to stuff a blown 454 in there and keep it going in a straight line.

My contender for most outrageous. In college, I knew a guy that turned a Chevy Vega, of al things, into a drag racer. Who knows how he managed to stuff a blown 454 in there and keep it going in a straight line.
Now that's a wicked machine! Those Vega's were real goer's with a small block, can't even imagine that car with that motor in it!!! Talk about holding on to the oh shit handle.

The Chevy Vega weighed about 1000 pounds less than the Camaro or the Chevelle. There was a guy in my neighborhood who put a small block in his Vega for drag racing. The Vega is one of those cars that should have been way better than it turned out.

Back