Sweet Cars and Trucks

Today, you can get basic sedans with 200-300+ hp, sometimes more than the muscle cars of golden era of muscle cars.
So true. My dad had a 64 Impala SS, 409, 4spd. It makes him crazy that a simple WRX would smoke that car as soon as it gets a little curvy out there. That said, he does enjoy his XT Outback w/sport shift.....lol

When I see two of these in one day, they're becoming common. Either that or too many people have too much money.

lamborghini.jpg

When I see two of these in one day, they're becoming common. Either that or too many people have too much money.
When I visited Eastern Lawn Guyland last summer, I saw 3 Subarus and 6 Ferraris. That crowd definitely has too much money.
OTOH I also saw a Countach and a McLaren on the same day in Clifton Park last summer, even before the track opened. Drug cartels moving headquarters to the suburbs?

mm

Envious. Love the TR6. Yours is mint.

Not mint by a long shot. Needs an interior. Very solid body and frame.
Back when most TR4s were actually running, I met a girl who had one. Apprently her brother had taken the whole interior out except for the seats. It sounded like the coffee can full of loose nuts and bolts I keep on my workbench. I'm thinkng of doing the same thing to my Miata.

mm

When I visited Eastern Lawn Guyland last summer, I saw 3 Subarus and 6 Ferraris. That crowd definitely has too much money.
OTOH I also saw a Countach and a McLaren on the same day in Clifton Park last summer, even before the track opened. Drug cartels moving headquarters to the suburbs?

mm
Don't be so old fashion - its all the fund managers and hedgies driving those things.

This bad boy graced our parking lot at work yesterday. Total restomod: Four wheel disc brakes; coiler rear suspension; modern Corvette motor under the hood. The sound when he fired it up.

firebird.jpeg

Back