Sweet Cars and Trucks

Like batteries, gas cans are a form of energy storage. In Louisiana power outages are messing with all forms of energy.
This is true. But in a power outage gas cans win, at least for me as I always have 20 gallons on hand. I can fuel whatever mode of transportation I need and get out.
IMO the long term solution is a highly advanced and integrated national grid so we can take advantage of the strengths and minimize the weaknesses of each type of energy.
I'm skeptical if we'll ever get there. If we do I don't think it will be in my lifetime.

The CRV is about to be thread worthy.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1630881973966.jpg
    FB_IMG_1630881973966.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
  • FB_IMG_1630881960419.jpg
    FB_IMG_1630881960419.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
I couldn't find it either. I think it was in the old forum.

XF is good but the search function is LAME.

I'm currently driving a Ram 2500 Power Wagon. I must say it is my now new favorite truck. It fits me perfectly, and has incredible features that when needed are priceless. Has front sway bar release, you can lock the rear axle alone, or lock both front and rear axles at the same time, and a factory winch. Last but certainly not least, the 6.4 liter Hemi has all the power one could want.
In short, it's a badass truck.

That's interesting. I'm still trying to figure out what I want next and I now think I might want to buy a truck camper- which of course means that I would need a truck. In the past I wouldn't ever consider a Chrysler product but people do seem to love Rams and they seem to be the most affordable full sizes. Camper choice is also difficult but class Bs are out of this world expensive now and I don't have MC's fabrication skills.

I'm currently driving a Ram 2500 Power Wagon. I must say it is my now new favorite truck. It fits me perfectly, and has incredible features that when needed are priceless. Has front sway bar release, you can lock the rear axle alone, or lock both front and rear axles at the same time, and a factory winch. Last but certainly not least, the 6.4 liter Hemi has all the power one could want.
In short, it's a badass truck.
What kinda mileage do ya get with that beast?

Back