Sweet Cars and Trucks

Taint a bronco
DB0759DA-2E3F-4FDB-AA68-764F11372804.jpeg

Had myself a bronco II back in the day. Now that was not a Bronco. I lost reversed and opened the transmition and flipped the gears. Lost OD but got reverse back. Funny the shit I used to do when I didn't know what I was doing.
Had myself a bronco II back in the day. Now that was not a Bronco. I lost reversed and opened the transmition and flipped the gears. Lost OD but got reverse back. Funny the shit I used to do when I didn't know what I was doing.
I had one as well for a short time. I made the mistake of leasing it. Turns out the short wheel base wasn’t good for towing a long trailer.
I had a friend who had a 70’s model. I liked that style the best although they had a reputation for rust. He told me a funny story, he and a friend were driving down an old road when a German Shepard ran towards the passenger side. Just then the floor mat disappears from the passenger side. He looks in the rear view mirror to see the victory dance of the shepherd. Tossing the mat around.?

The Broncos that are showing up now are the Bronco Sport- equivalent to the 80s Bronco 2. We’re still waiting for the “real” Bronco. It’s gonna be more like the original then the 80s full size version.

Back