Sweet Cars and Trucks

Whoa! 58 Biscayne,... That's back when cars/trucks were built to last.
Not quite. That car was so rusty the jack fell out of the trunk, and water hit the dashboard if you drove trough a puddle. My brother's 1960 Bel Air lost a shock absorber to rust. That car was less than 10 years old. OTOH the 2009 Accord we traded last year looked like new and was dead reliable.
Still, I'd like to get a car with more cylinder and fewer computers.

mm

Just your everyday four door sedan rocket ship.

IMG951502.png

Last edited:
Over the weekend I went to our local truck pull. It's loud and full of massive HP and torque. It's was a blast! Here's a vid I found from a few years ago, this guy pulled this year too.

Over the weekend I went to our local truck pull. It's loud and full of massive HP and torque. It's was a blast! Here's a vid I found from a few years ago, this guy pulled this year too.

Truck pulls... my secret vice. At the NJ State Fair a few years ago, there was a tractor pull featuring stock vintage tractors. Now that was cool.

Truck pulls... my secret vice. At the NJ State Fair a few years ago, there was a tractor pull featuring stock vintage tractors. Now that was cool.

Yep, same at this one. They had tractors ranging from early 1900's to 2000's.

An interesting side note ( at least to me --lol) as we were watching the stock tractors this 1920's Farmall went chugging down through. Right then my buddy looks at me and tells me that IS the tractor I used to rake hay with in this very same field. I thought that was cool. It's since been restored, looks brand new, one cool tractor. The early Johnny Pops were equally as cool. Love the sound of those things.

Not sure what exactly this is, something from the 60s rari. The idle on it was almost comical.

Anyone ID it?

ferrari - 1 (1).jpg

Drove this yesterday. 2017 Camaro SS...
Reworked motor, custom blower and host of other goodies...
Just a tick under 700 hp at the wheels..
I have driven my fair share of fast cars..Nothing compares to this, it was scary!!!!!
IMG_0280.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg

Back