Spring Weather 2023

43 this morning when I got up, 86 now. It's too hot. The ponies all still have partial winter coats which have not yet shed out. :(

Why is this happing with the vids?

Love that tune.

Why is this happing with the vids?

Content producers are doing it because YouTube pays them (more) if you visit their page.

I agree it sucks. Takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Winter has returned to the Cottonwoods. Temps in the 20s today. Sounds like SR210 to Alta and Snowbird will be open on Friday, April 14.

Both Alta and Snowbird were closed today. There was thick fog and wind, limited staff, and very few people likely to leave a cozy lodge or condo to go ski frozen groomers. Temps went from 30s to 20s in the last 12 hours.

Someone that's part of the North Country School alumni gathering at Alta Lodge who has been stuck in SLC went to Deer Valley. Description was "scratchy." It's just as cold in Parley's Canyon as LCC/BCC today and tomorrow. Warms up on Sunday and snows again next week. Spring in LCC. ;)

I had a ticket booked leaving tonight for SLC but cancelled it earlier this week because conditions the next few days will be shite. I’ll book again at the end of the month, most likely, and hope to catch a storm or full on spring conditions.

Content producers are doing it because YouTube pays them (more) if you visit their page.

I agree it sucks. Takes a lot of the fun out of it.
Been trying to put some info into a post regarding a Utube, (if it’s blacked) out so folks get an idea of what’s hidden.
Yeah, it sucks.

With all the water running off these days this site shows ya which way it goes on it’s way down.

Back