Skis

I go to Ski Haus now. I’m done with Potters
Yeah, I like Ski Haus better...but with the Wappingers location gone the trek to Brewster isn’t great. I did go down there to have my boots/liners baked and molded. They did my custom footbeds as well, back when the Wappingers location was open. Potter Bros, in Fishkill at least, is pretty useless.

When I had Dynafit Radicals mounted I had it done in Placid. Neither SH or PB had the jig to do it. I’ll have to call Ski Haus to see if they can do the Shifts when I get them, otherwise I’ll go the Placid route again.

One thing that makes the trip down to Ski Haus worth it.....Red Rooster!

Yeah, I like Ski Haus better...but with the Wappingers location gone the trek to Brewster isn’t great. I did go down there to have my boots/liners baked and molded. They did my custom footbeds as well, back when the Wappingers location was open. Potter Bros, in Fishkill at least, is pretty useless.

When I had Dynafit Radicals mounted I had it done in Placid. Neither SH or PB had the jig to do it. I’ll have to call Ski Haus to see if they can do the Shifts when I get them, otherwise I’ll go the Placid route again.

Your an engineer. Bring them down in the basement and mount them yourself. I have much more faith in you than the guys in the basement of a shop. Or Buy a package deal off the internet and have them ship them mounted. I did that with my Nordica and dukes. Worked out great.

Red Rooster rocks!

I stopped at a store where I could actually put my hands on some Voile Vector and V6s today. They are pretty appealing to me. Of course if I buy a ski that light, I’m gonna want light bindings and boots too. Could be trouble.

What store was that? The only one I know that has them is the Mountaineer in Keene

New to me towards the end of last season; got a little trial run at the mall
15FCECAD-D3DF-4253-AC4E-BD591E2FC16E.jpeg

By far the widest skis I have ever had and the first center-mount. All went well.
Thanks TJ

Back