Season Passes

Killington $89+ tax use any time and fully transferable lift ticket. seems like a pretty good deal?
i might buy a couple

What's the breakdown on ticket prices at Whiteface? The same? Website unclear.

I see day ticket prices and FSC prices, but no season passes. What are you looking for Benny?

The breakdown on age pricing for the frequent card. Can't find it on the Whiteface website. Actually, hard to find on Gore's. Thanks for posting that above. Benny reaches a certain milestone in, er, maturity in November, which gets me super cheap Gore tickets, so, I bought the card.
Btw, I called Gore, and, if you're like me, and will be of a certain age this season, but, not quite yet, just buy the card and they will give you the appropriate card at pickup.
Now, get off my lawn! And off my powder!

Gore’s selling 3-pack M-F non-Holiday for $179 this Saturday and Sunday.
FB video says they’re "interchangeable/transferrable" too.
"Get ready for winter with a 3-Pack of Monday-Friday, Non-Holiday Gore Lift Tickets for just $179. This festival-exclusive ticket pack is only available for purchase on October 8 & 9, either in person at Gore Mountain or over the phone at (518) 251-2411."

Bought an ORDA FSC, good for all 3 ORDA mountains.
Haven’t been to Whiteface or Belle yet as Gore’s somewhat closer but hey ya never know...

Reminder on the SKI3 deadline. I believe it is Wednesday this week, 8/7/24.

I'm in.

Got my season pass for the Ho. Next up, the VIC.

Missed the ORDA pass deadline, knew it was coming all day and pushed it off falling asleep without having made the purchase. Now its got me wondering, should I be looking to change things up this year? Anyone have an idea if more Indy Passes will be released? Part of me is also reconsidering Plattekill, with the partner mountains included the value to that pass is looking a lot stronger. I'm likely to loose my midweek skiing privileges that I've been so fortunate to have these past 5 years and also pretty broke heading into the season so I am all mixed up and reconsidering everything.

Back