Protect The Adirondacks

Why do you care what I think? Are you a resident of the park? And what does it matter what anyone thinks, as the greenie groups will fight any decison that they don't like. They don't want to PROTECT! the Adirondacks, they want to have it for themselves...Same old shit:poop:
You speak the truth.
It's all political BS!!!

Why do you care what I think? Are you a resident of the park? And what does it matter what anyone thinks, as the greenie groups will fight any decison that they don't like. They don't want to PROTECT! the Adirondacks, they want to have it for themselves...Same old shit:poop:
It ain’t just for the Adirondacks. The DEC commish said it was for the Catskills too, so there’s that.
Maybe they’ll just throw a bluish line around that.

Little hostile don't ya think? It tough up there. On the other hand there are many millions of dollars of flatlander money coming in to keep that state of the art ski area running right next to your house. I'm not saying you are wrong I'm just saying

Nope not harsh at all, and if they want to cut the funding to ORDA, so be it, as it is out of control (ORDA is now on track to spend $30M at the Ski Bowl which is such a waste of money it's not even funny...). Would you want people who don't live where you live, deciding your policies?

Last edited:
Nope not harsh at all, and if they want to cut the funding to ORDA, so be it, as it is out of control.
Yup. $7.5 million for The State of the art curling facility in Saranac Lake is needed like a whole in a wall.

I think we kinda do. We all have to deal with DEC. You have the APA to deal to, good bless you. Those rules are tight and seemingly asinine many times over. It beautiful territory and many people want property.

I’ve never understood the idea of a “park” with whole towns and thousands of permanent residents owning property within its borders. The actual “park”- in the sense that Yellowstone or Denali is a park- is much smaller than what they show on the map.

Also, I don’t have the patience to translate all the lawyerese and bueauracratese into English. What is changing?

Back