Patagonia cuts ties with Jackson Hole

Email from ownership to employees.

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 5.50.02 PM.png

Patagonia may have cut ties with Jackson Hole.

But, The North Face got in bed with da Gucci’s again, allegedly.
How come we can’t have nice things?

?Patagonia may have cut ties with Jackson Hole.

But, The North Face got in bed with da Gucci’s again, allegedly.
How come we can’t have nice things?
As Happy Gilmore said, "If I wore cloths like that I'd have to kick my own ass"

Padagucci cut ties with Jackson Hole and now The Olympics cuts Prada Snowboards off.
Why can’t we have nice things?
Beacause the "olympic movement:poop:" is all about whoring for money.
"Regarding the branding of the snowboard, the athlete was competing with a snowboard with branding of a company that doesn’t primarily have its business in sporting goods, contrary to Olympic advertising rules that protect the funding of the Olympic Movement."
WHORES

Not whores, more like pimps, just saying.
Nah - whores do anything for money -

I know nothing about snowboards, but the board is on the Prada site ($3600, out of stock). Who is to decide that they are not a real snowboard manufacturer? Oh, right, the olympic :poop: whores who took boat loads of cash from some other clothing manufacturer not named Prada. Prada makes eyewear - is that illegal , too? What if it was the same board for the same price but said Pinecone? The key here is the athlete - the person we are watching - got fcked by the olympic :poop: whores.

Patagonia is unparalleled in its commitment to the environment and social justice on top of their Ironclad guarantee. I’m happy to be a Patagucci guy.

The reason why we won’t face up to our problems with the environment is that we are the problem. It’s not the corporations out there, it’s not the governments, it’s us. We’re the ones telling the corporations to make more stuff, and make it as cheap and as disposable as possible. We’re not citizens anymore. We’re consumers. That’s what we’re called. It’s just like being an alcoholic and being in denial that you’re an alcoholic. We’re in denial that each and every one of us is the problem. And until we face up to that, nothing’s going to happen. So, there’s a movement for simplifying your life: purchase less stuff, own a few things that are very high quality that last a long time, and that are multifunctional.”– Yvon Chouinard

Last edited:
Back