Market Philosophy

Does that chart tell me that institutional is moving money out of cash? If so I'm confused. What percentage of the total market is institutional vs retail?

If you were willing to buy stock at 36,000 and not willing to buy at 30,000, you aren't being logical.

Does that chart tell me that institutional is moving money out of cash? If so I'm confused. What percentage of the total market is institutional vs retail?

If you were willing to buy stock at 36,000 and not willing to buy at 30,000, you aren't being logical.
Looks that way!

7BD1A374-9AA1-47C2-93C1-A89EF34E29B6.png

Reactions: MC2
“Retail investors” (normal people) are doing what they usually do (getting spooked by market losses & pulling their money out). I think this should be considered a bullish sign:
By pulling their money out they are guaranteeing that they lose money and will likely miss the upswing. If you're in for the long term that is a stupid thing to do. They bought high and now they are selling low.
The market is on sale. I'm buying.

^^Facts. The difference in my approach is I buy low, buy medium and buy high. Not as effective as buy low, but easier, and more of a sure thing, in a way.

Still I find it hard to believe institutional investors are so disciplined. If they are it, means that individuals are driving market prices.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 7.25.33 AM.png

Reactions: MC2
Once again, a new "asset class" that I never took the time to understand, has come and gone:

Is it really digital currency really gone? Somehow I doubt it.

Anyone have any insight or opinion on the future?

Once again, a new "asset class" that I never took the time to understand, has come and gone:
Bitcoin and others ain’t gone till all the servers run outta juice.
Is it really digital currency really gone? Somehow I doubt it.
Credit cards and online purchases are digital, just sayin.
Anyone have any insight or opinion on the future?
Don’t buy a lot of Brooklyn Bridges or too many tulip bulbs.

Back