Life on Mars?

It was extremely useful but also extremely ugly—a hard sell given that de Mestral mostly envisioned it being used on clothes. High-end designers wouldn’t touch the stuff. The only group that found it appealing was the burgeoning aerospace industry—astronauts didn’t want to fiddle with zippers and laces while trying to get in and out of their spacesuits, and they also needed a way to keep their various personal items and food from floating away in zero gravity.

They tried it with fashion..apparently too ugly..but not for space...
Unfortunately it was a major contributor to the Appolo 1 capsule fire. It became incendiary when exposed to pure oxygen and ignited from an electrical spark..
Most outerwear ski clothes use velcro. Some ski boots have velcro straps to boot.

Wow, eating shrooms on Mars, that’d be quite a trip!

Very cool?:
""Last fall, NASA invited students to tell us how they would plan a week-long mission to the Moon.

From nearly 14,000 fantastic entries, we've named our three winners—find out their visions for the future of NASA's Artemis Program!""

Awesome live look at Mars

My science team is poring over these color images from the #MarsHelicopter’s latest flight. Ingenuity crossed over a region that would be tricky for me to drive on, adding a new perspective to the picture of Jezero Crater that I’m piecing together.

Read more: go.nasa.gov/3AF5lDh
Interactive map with our latest locations: go.nasa.gov/where-is-perseverance

Talk about Mars and human hard work lol

"Building bases on Mars will literally require blood, sweat, and tears of astronauts, according to scientists developing a cheaper way to use Mars rock and soil to form a concrete-strength structure."

Back