Life on Mars?

Bummed I missed this live. Can't believe someone didn't make a bigger deal about it. This is something that could help America right now. Very cool!

Bummed I missed this live. Can't believe someone didn't make a bigger deal about it. This is something that could help America right now. Very cool!

Totally agree. I know this pandemic is a big deal but I'm SOOOOOO sick of hearing about it on the news. It would've been so nice if the mainstream media had concentrated on this yesterday as it would've been a nice break from the never ending covid. Sure it was on there but totally just a blip. Guess there isn't enough drama involved. Maybe if something blew up?

Extremely cool
Elon musk was on joe rogen last week
Discussing space travel etc
So interesting

China and UAE have probs that just entered Mars orbit this week too

I think it's cool, but I don't understand the cost. We won't colonize Mars, just the way we didn't colonize the moon, even though there was talk of it in the '60's or '70's. The space race was not really a race to space, but instead a race of "my society is better than yours." A more practical approach would be one of green energy, immunology or some such thing.

That said, if I'm ever asked for recommendations as to who should go to Mars, I could easily come up with a list.

I think it's cool, but I don't understand the cost. We won't colonize Mars, just the way we didn't colonize the moon, even though there was talk of it in the '60's or '70's. The space race was not really a race to space, but instead a race of "my society is better than yours." A more practical approach would be one of green energy, immunology or some such thing.

That said, if I'm ever asked for recommendations as to who should go to Mars, I could easily come up with a list.
I heard Ted Cruz was heading there .???????

?❓

Back