If you have many dollars and a dream, you can own a piece of Platty

Delaware County Parcel Access.
It would definitely change the character of the place if they build out those lots
Ha I thought it was a photoshop joke.

Who owns?

hard to believe someone went ahead and built with no infrastructure in place.

Would destroy some good low angle trees.
Not in play too often but were in play this year. My best day of the season Feb 2 I think.

I'm not sure if all of those lots are still held by someone not affiliated with the mountain.

I remember seeing those lot maps in the lodge pre Laz. It looks like the density and slope would have required some kind of sewage plant. I cannot remember if that was on the plan, but a sewage plant would have also been helpful for expanding the base lodge. Maybe some kind of sewage plant induced the previous platty owners to go forward. This unit probably never had a perc test. If the lot does not perc, this structure is just a big wooden tent.

This unit probably never had a perc test. If the lot does not perc, this structure is just a big wooden tent.
You couldn't get lot approvals without a plan for a sewer or septic system. If the builder had a mortgage on that, it must have electric, water and septic, as well as some kind of road access. Plattekill is in the NYC watershed, so probably DEP will prevent its sale if it doesn't have all that.

mm

Back