If you have many dollars and a dream, you can own a piece of Platty

I think this is its location. What looks like a trail emptying into the parking lot is actually a work road/cat track I believe. There appears to be some traversing trails in there.
967B7A1A-9934-4D71-973A-336D5ED977DA.jpeg

That's it all right. The site looks problematic to me. That coming from a guy who is planning to build on ledge at 1900.

I assume (but don't know) there must be a way to get to it, or it wouldn't have been built? There's no town road now, that I can see, and no utilities. You are on the hook for a lot of plowing if you want to use it in winter. Even if you don't want to use it in winter, if you don't plow it, you can't get homeowners insurance.
There are places in the finger lakes and thousand islands where access is by boat only. Some are beautiful places too.
If ya build it they will come. If ya have a right of way ya are legally allowed access.

This is probably true, but you might not like the price.

This is probably true, but you might not like the price.
As Laszlo once said, "Route 28 is in desperate need of more quality lodging properties. If that’s what they want to build, and they’re willing to see it through, let them do it. That’s capitalism."

now we have to ski to it and check it out.
I was there I think 2 (?) seasons ago and probably have some pictures. Probably be hard to find them.

Yikes
Imagine if all those had been sold and built. You got that from a county or state website or something?

Delaware County Parcel Access.
It would definitely change the character of the place if they build out those lots

Back